We will be closed New Years Day to ring in 2015, and will be back in the office Friday, the 2nd.
Money Tree wishes you all a very happy new year!
To wrap up the last post of 2014, we are sharing the top 10 posts of the year, and throwing in the top 5 tech-tips for Silver Financial Planner and TOTAL Planning Suite of all time.
Top 10 Posts of 2014:
- How do you Estimate Clients’ Retirement Expenses for Financial Plans?
- Adjusting Retirement Spending Needs in Silver and TOTAL Planning Suite
- Calculating Taxable Social Security Benefits – Not as Easy as 0%, 50%, 85%
- Top 10 Silver Financial Planner Questions Asked to our Support Team
- Which Clients are most likely to Leave? Client Retention Study
- Free Medicare Guide for Financial Advisors – Updated for 2014
- 2015 Retirement Plan Contribution Limits Announced by IRS
- Summer Release of TOTAL Planning Suite – Available Now!
- Easy Money Power Planner vs. Golden Years Cash Flow – TOTAL Planning Suite
- How to Update State Taxes in TOTAL Planning Suite (Desktop Edition)
Top 5 Tech-Tip Posts of All Time:
- Inflation Assumptions in your Financial Planning Program
- Social Security Benefits – Today’s Dollars or Future Dollars?
- CFP® – How to get the register symbol like this “®”, not this “(R)”
- Cover Page Customization in Silver Financial Planner & TOTAL Planning Suite
- Tax Penalties on Pre-59.5 Retirement Plan Withdrawals
- Silver 101 – Understanding the Retirement Capital Analysis
- Silver 101 – Understanding the Cash Flow Illustration
- Top 5 Input Mistakes to Avoid for Silver Financial Planner
- Best Practices – Mortgage Payments in Silver Financial Planner
- 3 Easy Steps to Change Planning Defaults in Silver Financial Planner
- Top 5 Input Mistakes to Avoid for TOTAL Planning Suite
- Retirement Needs and Capital Analysis Planning Reports in Easy Money
- Cash Flow Illustration and Retirement Capital Estimate in Golden Years
- 5 Residence Sale Scenarios – TOTAL Planning Suite Tech Tip
- Easy Money – Understanding Tax Rates and Override Options