We are pleased to announce our newly designed website, featuring a modern design that is easier to scan, read, and navigate, enabling you to find the information you need quickly.
The new site streamlines how our financial planning software is presented, changing from Silver, Easy Money, and Golden Years to simply Silver and TOTAL. As advisors currently planning with TOTAL are aware, Easy Money and Golden Years are two planning approaches available in TOTAL. This change better defines our software choices for advisors seeking a planning solution, while making it easier for customers planning with TOTAL to access program information and resources.
Log In Button
- Use the log in button on the top right of the site to log in to the online editions of TOTAL and Silver.
- Advisors planning with the desktop edition will also use this button to install the latest version of the software.
- The financial planning software products have been simplified, moving from Silver, Easy Money, and Golden Years to Silver and TOTAL.
- The Silver and TOTAL pages contain tabs to provide the software features, sample reports, and resources.
- The support menu includes all the resources available for advisors planning with Money Tree Software, including customer support, videos, user guides, tech notes, and questionnaires.
- A new navigation menu is available on the right side for quick access to the support pages.
New Ways to Connect with Us
- We have added request a demo, schedule a training, and talk to a specialist options to connect with us.
- The new options are in addition to our traditional contact us and the popular support request form.
- Last but not least, the website features an extra layer of privacy. The connection between our website and your browser is encrypted. This secure connection ensures any information you share with us on our website, like your email address, is kept safe and private.