Plan for any situation with Moneytree Plan.
Moneytree Plan’s in-depth planning captures and analyzes your clients’ current financial situation and illustrates impacts of important decisions on their financial future. Cover the planning needs for your clients and choose the most suitable approach for your clients’ financial situation with Moneytree Plan’s goal-based and cashflow-based planning options!
Goal & Cashflow Planning
Choose the projection with the highest suitability for clients’ financial situations and planning needs. Goal-based planning is an excellent approach for clients’ planning ahead. Cashflow planning is ideal for complex client situations or when tracking all the cashflow details is necessary for a thorough analysis.
Advanced What-If Systems
Educate clients on the implications of choices, bring awareness to the significance of changing assumptions, and deliver transparency to the long-term impact of actions.
“Moneytree Plan’s income tax collections were almost identical to client’s tax return before even seeing it.”
Charles R., LPL Financial
Schedule a Demo of Moneytree Plan
A Moneytree specialist is ready to give you a live tour of our financial planning solutions and answer any questions
A Few of Our Partners
• Current Year
• Set priorities levels for each goal
• Insurance Summary Survivor Needs Analysis (current needs)
• Survivor Needs Calculation (current needs)
• Disability Insurance (current needs)
• Long-Term Care (5 years of care)
• Current Situation
• Net Worth Statement
• Current Flowchart & Estimate
• Alternative Structure Flowchart & Estimate
• 5 Year Future Estate Tax Estimate
• Current & Proposed Plan
• Monthly Payment Schedule
• Accelerated Wealth Accumulation
• Debt Education
• Asset Worksheet
• Current & Suggested
• Asset Allocation
• Asset Projection by Taxation Type
• Educational reports covering: asset allocation, market risk & diversification
• Investment returns & power of compounding
• Retirement Capital Analysis
• Retirement Summary Shortage Solutions
• Retirement Expense Summary
• Monte Carlo with 10,000 Trials & Fat Tail Option
• What-If Modeling
• When-If Dynamic Behavioral Analysis with Variable
• Retirement Ages & Spending
• Customer Access
• Management Reports
Start Planning Now.
Start a Free Trial.
Begin planning today using financial planning software for top advisors and growing firms.