Tax season is here!
With tax laws constantly changing and continually affecting your clients’ futures, it’s nice to know there’s software that makes tax prep easier. Moneytree has the most up-to-date calculations based on the latest information from the IRS, so you know the plans you create are reliable.
Join Patrick Spencer, manager director of Moneytree, and Matthew Garrett, product manager of Moneytree, for an informative webinar on Jan. 19, at 1 pm Eastern, to learn about new updates to Moneytree, and how to utilize the software to the fullest to make the most efficient use of your time this tax season.
Included in the discussion topics will be there following:
- What the market downturn, inflation, and costs mean for your clients
- How Moneytree’s qualified charitable distributions, Roth conversions, and tax-loss harvesting features help you more easily navigate this season
- How you can give a CPA access to a client account when desired
- Tax reports, and running a what-if to show two plans side-by-side
- How all this can be reflected on a one-pager
- Making document gathering easier with account aggregation
All webinars Eastern Time.
Register to join. Hosted on Zoom.
January 19, 2023, 1:00pm - 2:00pm