Keep planning simple with Moneytree Advise.
Moneytree Advise is an easy, effective solution for busy planners. Advise allows you to spend more time with clients and less time creating financial plans through intuitive navigation and clear reports. Instant, side-by-side scenario comparisons allow for rich client interaction.
Engage with your clients
Work with clients collaboratively to determine the best plan of action and illustrate the impact of those actions on their future financial projects. Set a up a Client Access Portal so you clients can access their information at any time.
Sophisticated Audit Trail
Analyze clients’ current situations and trade-offs with highly accurate, industry-proven calculations. Verify results quickly using the report audit trails where every number can be broken down and reconstructed.
“I just love Silver! Even for my multi-million dollar accounts, this provides 90% of what they need.”
David H., CFA
Schedule a Live Demo with our Our Team
See what other top advisors and growing firms are using to build plans and grow relationships.
A Few of Our Partners
• Current Year
• Set priorities levels for each goal
• Insurance Summary Survivor Needs Analysis (current needs)
• Survivor Needs Calculation (current needs)
• Disability Insurance (current needs)
• Long-Term Care (5 years of care)
• Current Situation
• Net Worth Statement
• Current Flowchart & Estimate
• Alternative Structure Flowchart & Estimate
• 5 Year Future Estate Tax Estimate
• Current & Proposed Plan
• Monthly Payment Schedule
• Accelerated Wealth Accumulation
• Debt Education
• Asset Worksheet
• Current & Suggested
• Asset Allocation
• Asset Projection by Taxation Type
• Educational reports covering: asset allocation, market risk & diversification
• Investment returns & power of compounding
• Retirement Capital Analysis
• Retirement Summary Shortage Solutions
• Retirement Expense Summary
• Monte Carlo with 10,000 Trials & Fat Tail Option
• What-If Modeling
• When-If Dynamic Behavioral Analysis with Variable
• Retirement Ages & Spending
• Customer Access
• Management Reports
Start Planning Now.
Start a Free Trial.
Begin planning today using financial planning software for top advisors and growing firms.