Our team is looking for a talented software developer to join our team to continue moving our product forward with a focus on increasing productivity gains and efficiencies for our advisors and enhancing the experience for their clients.
Do you thrive on solving technical challenges? Do you want to work with a collaborative, cross-functional team to make meaningful improvements in products and infrastructure?
Founded in 1981, Moneytree Software was an early pioneer in the development of financial planning technology to support the vital work of financial planners and advisors. Its focus on empowering independent planners and advisors led the company to develop mathematically advanced tools that produced accurate, repeatable results, inspiring the trust and confidence of both financial professionals and their clients.
Moneytree Software is now a part of the Accutech Systems Corporation family which has a rich history of delivering innovative and personal solutions within the wealth management industry. We’re serious about continuing to deliver the strongest calculation engine in the financial planning and wealth management industry while adding innovative technologies and user experiences that lead to advisor practice growth and client success.
Today, Moneytree is a leading financial planning software for thousands of advisors across the country. Our goal is to reinvigorate our growth with new features and integrations that are helpful to our advisors and their clients. Seeking a creative and experienced individual that is collaborative with strong communication skills to become part of the Moneytree team.
The Software Developer works on a Scrum team and impacts the entire software development lifecycle:
- Initial design of products/features
- Designing and coding new features and products
- Advising IT on deployment procedures
- Investigating and fixing bugs in production
How we set you up for success:
- Family-centered culture that values not just you the “employee” but you the person
- Clear onboarding process with a 90-day plan
- Support and encouragement for professional development
- Time off to volunteer in your community
- Remote work flexibility (Work from anywhere or partial work from home situation is possible. Must attend daily scrum, weekly backlog refinement meetings, and other departmental meetings during work hours.)
- Accutech will provide a laptop and all other technology required
- Benefits including health, dental, 401k match, PTO, etc.
Who we’re looking for:
A collaborative team player who:
- Has a positive, connective attitude
- Collaborates and considers needs across teams (Development, Product Management, QA, and IT)
- Has a sustained interest in professional development and trying new technologies
- Implements code and architecture standards across products
- Has a clear understanding of object-oriented programming
- Thrives on reviewing and improving development processes
- Creates and maintains unit testing, integration testing, and documentation of software functionality
- Tackles challenges with critical thinking and organization
Education and Experience Requirements
- Three or more years of software development experience required
- Experience with .Net. .Net Core, and C# required
- Experience with RDBMS required, particularly MS SQL Server or Postgres
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes required
- Experience with REST APIs a plus
- Familiarity with AWS environments a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Make Great Things Happen
Join us on a journey bigger than ourselves, a journey of making great things happen for other people. We have the tools, vision, and culture to set you up for success. If you have the drive and expertise, we’d love to hear from you.