The Product Marketer serves as the product evangelist for Moneytree Software, an Accutech Company, and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand and increase feature adoption. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with Moneytree’s Managing Director, product managers, and regional sales managers.
You have a desire to make great things happen for other people. You know our clients well and can help them make better buying decisions through actionable content. You back up strategic insights with market evidence and use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
Key Internal Interactions
Managing Director, Moneytree:
Maintain close communication to understand the business unit’s overall vision, direction, and objectives. Collaborate on and prioritize marketing tasks and initiatives and report on marketing metrics.
Know the product roadmap and business cases to promote Moneytree’s continuous value to its clients and communicate the vision, value proposition, and differentiators within the industry.
Managing Director, Intersection:
Understand the overarching brand promise, values, and marketing vision to accelerate Moneytree’s market share.
Receive overall direction, brand and design vision, and assignment of tasks to support Moneytree’s marketing efforts.
Communicate Moneytree product positioning and messaging to Accutech and its business units to ensure consistency across the company.
Key External Interactions
Clients and Strategic Contacts:
Interact with Moneytree clients and key groups to develop and assess effective marketing messages, strategy, and methods. These groups include, but are not limited to, the Moneytree Advisor Group, Moneytree User Group, strategic partners, and integration partners.
Industry Trade Associations:
Establish relationships and increase industry understanding of Moneytree products with groups like CFP Board, Financial Planning Association, National Association Personal Financial Advisors, and XY Planning Network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft compelling marketing content (i.e., website copy, blog posts, social media, emails, landing pages, video, and case studies) that articulate the benefits and value of our products to drive qualified leads and engage existing clients.
- Develop a marketing plan for Moneytree Software products, in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects and clients through the sales cycle.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Gain insights into the financial planning and advising markets to become the expert on our buyers, who they are, and buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned, and publish content on external product sites such as G2, Gartner, etc.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our products, including, but not limited to, conferences, industry events, and webinars.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing content and campaigns on an ongoing basis, and report back to Moneytree Software and the marketing team on required changes.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and value proposition.
- Make great things happen for other people.
- Perform other related marketing duties as assigned.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Microsoft Teams and HubSpot.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and data tools such as HubSpot, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated writing ability for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large groups.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; major or significant coursework in marketing, business, communications, or other relevant field.
- At least three years of related marketing experience in SaaS is highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Make Great Things Happen
This position is no longer available, but don’t hesitate to contact us if you are excited about Moneytree Software and interested in finding a fit with our organization! Join us on a journey bigger than ourselves, a journey of making great things happen for other people. We have the tools, vision, and culture to set you up for success. If you have the drive and expertise, we’d love to hear from you.