Moneytree Sales Representative
Our team is looking for a Moneytree Sales Representative to assist prospective clients in applying Moneytree’s products to their needs.
The Moneytree Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of Moneytree solutions and services to new and existing clients to achieve company revenue goals. The Moneytree Sales Representative works to build a pipeline of Financial Advisor prospects through business development efforts and is also assisted through Moneytree’s digital marketing efforts to achieve budgeted revenue goals. The Moneytree Sales Representative uses thought leadership, use-case stories, competitive analysis, product features and industry knowledge to influence prospective clients and assist them in applying Moneytree’s products to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
Key Internal Interactions
Managing Director, Moneytree:
Maintains close communication with the Managing Director of Moneytree to understand the business unit’s overall vision, direction, and goals. Provides input to the Managing Director regarding prospect feedback and needs and marketing efficacy. Managing Director will serve as the Sales Manager for this role.
Provide input and feedback to Product Management on enhancements and new functionality required in the product based on interaction with prospect during demonstrations.
Regional Sales Managers (RSMs):
Coordinate with RSMs to prepare and deliver high quality and targeted presentations for Moneytree. Research and document follow up responses for issues surfaced during product demonstrations to the RSM for communication back to the prospect.
Provide support to RMs for existing Accutech clients who want to explore Moneytree’s products. This can include presentations, demos as well as answering questions and making recommendations.
Engage with and provide feedback to Marketing from the Sales process to assist in the development of effective campaigns for lead generation and nurturing.
Key External Interactions
Prospective clients, including Financial Advisors, Financial Planners, and executives and representatives of firms who provide financial planning services to their clients – including banks and credit unions. May also include interactions with representatives of consulting firms and key strategic partners.
Challenges & Opportunities
The position requires someone who is driven to perform proper daily sales activities to introduce Moneytree to advisors who are looking to replace an existing solution or purchase a financial planning solution for the first time. The Moneytree Sales Representative will need to become a subject matter expert in financial planning processes and technologies and develop excellent technical product demonstration skills. The Moneytree Sales Representative has an opportunity to grow professionally and financially while generating revenue and increasing market share for Moneytree and Accutech Systems.
- Present persuasive, accurate and benefit driven product presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of competitive companies and products to leverage Moneytree’s strengths and competitive differentiators.
- Develop, maintain and improve standardized documentation of company products, procedures, processes and policies related to duties and responsibilities for RFP fulfillment.
- Relay customer feedback regarding Moneytree products to Product Management and other appropriate individuals throughout the organization.
- Develop disciplined usage of CRM system maintaining all documentation and data on prospects and clients according to internal guidelines.
- Identify potential partners in the industry that Moneytree should review for improved advisor and client experiences
- Participates in Accutech’s conferences and occasionally participate at sponsored industry conferences.
- Stays abreast of related industry information and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of Accutech’s products and services.
- After hours and weekend work required when necessary.
- Travel may be required up to 20% for onsite presentations, conferences and sales meetings.
Skills & Personality Traits
- Ability to establish credible relationships and build trust with prospective clients and with colleagues
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear manner to prospects and internal resources
- A clear understanding of what not to say as much as what to say in client situations
- Excellent organization and time management skills; motivated by hitting deadlines in the face of competing demands
- Motivated by and passionate about winning and serving clients
- Strong technology aptitude
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with RFPIO and HubSpot a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities and multi-task effectively.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field of study are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role or working in the financial or financial advice industry.
- Must have understanding of basic understanding of software architectures, etc. Deep technical knowledge not required.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Make Great Things Happen
Join us on a journey bigger than ourselves, a journey of making great things happen for other people. We have the tools, vision, and culture to set you up for success. If you have the drive and expertise, we’d love to hear from you.